PU WINTER FOAM 732GR (26OZ)123158
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Formulated to fill and insulate around doors and windows without creating any distortion around the frame.
- Excellent adhesion on most materials (except PE/PP, Silicone, Teflon).
- Weather resistant closed cell formulation – Will not shrink during freeze or thaw cycles.
- High thermal insulation and sound absorption.
- Works at ambient temperature between -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F).
- Can be cut, sanded or painted approximately 1 hour after application.
- Tack free in less than 6 minutes.
- Gun grade - This product is design for use with a gun applicator.
- The Pageris Valve High Pressure allows to maximize the flow of the foam as well reduces waste material in the can.
- Gun grade – This product is design for use with a gun applicator. Fits Toolway Foam Guns.
- • Size: 732g (26oz).