Gear & Bearing Separator 14PcCHIIG0002
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Black Oxide & Chrome Plated Finish Resists Corrosion
- Applies Even Pulling Force to Prevent Damage to Gears or Bearings
- Removes gears, pulleys, and steering wheels. Applies even pressure, preventing damage.
- Hardened and tempered, precision-machined steel bolts.
- Drop forged, heat treated steel attachments.
- Compartmentalized molded plastic carrying case.
- 2pc bearing separator, size: 9/32"-3".
- 2pc bolts for bearing separator with nuts and washers: 5-1/2"-12 thread.
- 2pc 6" pawls, 3/8"-16 thread with nuts.
- 4pc 6-3/4" connecting bolts 3/8"-16 tread x 5/16"-18 thread with nuts.
- 1pc 5-1/2" push rod 9/16"-10 thread.
- 1pc bracket. 1pc cone head for push rod.
- 1pc flat head for push rod.