Sprayer 1 GallonCHISP002
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Hand pump pressure sprayer holds 4 liters which is about the same as 1 gallon
- For use with spraying water, fertilizer, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Comes with an adjustable shoulder carrying strap
- Not overly big, which is good because it won't be too heavy to lug around.
- Save money with pest control by doing it yourself.
- Great for gardeners for fertilizing their plants, watering seedlings, and for pest control products.
- Packaging explains how to operate the pressure sprayer.
- You put the fertilizer / pesticide / or other liquid in the container and fill up accordingly. Then put on the cap and pump it 25 times. This should create 45 PSI pressure and then you can spray the liquid. On the end of the application wand, there is a lever release pressure to spray the liquid.