- Unique fold-up design saves space and allows for easy storage and transport with included hard shell case
- Equipped LED lights illuminate sanding area. LED light cover can be quickly detached to sand along edges and in awkward positions
- 9-inch hook and loop head fits most standard sanding discs and wet/dry vacuums
- Variable speed button for quick adjustments and the 110cm to 165cm adjustable length make sanding high walls and ceilings a breeze
- Side mounted and comfort grip handles ensure a strong and secure hold and reduce hand fatigue
Make your drywall sanding jobs quick and easy with Tooltech’s electric sander. This 120-volt power tool produces up to 1500 rpms and easily fits standard wet/dry vacuums helping reduce the dust associated with sanding. Handle can be adjusted between 110 to 165cm, making sanding high walls and ceilings a breeze. The hook and loop sanding head use all standard 9-inch sanding discs and its incorporated LED lights help illuminate the sanding area ensuring all imperfections are seen and repaired. The LED light cover can also be easily detached when sanding along tricky edges or in awkward positions when required. The installed 60Hz motor produces 600 watts of power to make quick work out of any job while the variable speed button allows for quick in-line adjustments. Comfort grip handles reduce hand strain and the unique fold-up design and included hard plastic molded case helps save space when storing and transporting to worksite.